Sunday, August 28, 2011

Clean and simple challenge: 155


Paper: Plain card stock in white, chocolate brown, green and yellow

Stamp:  Sentiment (generic)

Ink: VersaColour - Paprika (155)
Accessories:  Fluer de Lis die set (Spellbinders), flower punch, brown ribbon, antique look brass bards

Clean and Simple have another challenge this week where they have paired up with 'Colour Q' for a colour challenge.  I chose my colour inspiration from challenge #58.   
I don't have many supplies and colours to choose from yet, so it was actually quiet hard to find a combination that I could pull off with what I have at home.

The card itself strays a bit from the Clean and Simple concept as I didn't use any embellishments / feature pieces in the top right hand corner of the card.  I decided not to use any further detail, given that the cut out pieces and flowers are the focal point of the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment